- Name of Project: OGS EXPLORA - SPS Refitting
- Customer: Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale – OGS
- Scope of Work: In 2014/2015 the Vessel was extensively upgraded and fitted with: Upgrade to SPS Vessel, new accommodation layout, new A-Frame for CTD Rosette System, new A-frame aft, new Crane, new Watertight BHD.
- AFT A-Frame Modification: 3D model existing structure; Design of modification; FEM analysis; Class approval; Yard specification.
- New A-Frame for CTD Ops. (Rosette): Feasibility (min dimension and weight vs SWL 3t); 3D model; FEM analysis; Class approval; Yard spec.
- New WT Bulkhead and WT Doors: Feasibility; SPS Code; Design of Bulkhead; New WT Doors requirements; Cost estimation; Class approval; Yard spec.
- Fire Subdivision Plan: SPS Code; New subdivision fire requirements; Design; Cost estimation; Class approval; Yard spec.
- New Hatchways / New Deck Plan: Feasibility (reduce the size of the hatches vs minimum size of the opening of the hatches for passing container ISO 20); Design of modification; Cost estimation; Class approval; Yard spec.
- Stability Booklet: Hull Geometry; Hull & Tank calibration; SPS Code; New Bhd & Fixed ballast requirements.
|Nome Nave:||OGS EXPLORA||Lunghezza F.T.:||65.42 m
|Classe:||100 – A – 1.1 – Nav IL; ST; IAQ-1; Ice Class IB – R.I.Na.